LilgalSalsabila

SEBAIK PERKARA YANG SEDERHANA

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I have just realized that in this life there are so many ways to accomplish so many things. And life is nothing near stereotyping. " - Sis MAryamalBatul..Sori sis I luv this phrase..i copied from urs.
Just cont'..

Today was such a gud day..very gud.how happy i am to hv a present..uwee..kak YAm...u r so sweet.Now was my 8th week to be in FRIM, filling my internship with joy n soul. Nice to say dat i'm happy to be here day after day.Feeling like i'm the youngest here, i'm the lil gold here, and seems like i'm almost everything here(heehee..bkn riak ye)..but to show dat i'm really thanked God for giving me dis chance.but, dont noe how come i still counting the days when will it over..7 weeks more.how long is it?how will i become after dis?finish my degree,no more hard core study( for this while)..no classes...hurm..miz my hometown vey much.ma n abah..wait for me ya..i'll be there soon!

Just wanna add some more...

After Spm, thinking of Uni,then having a hard tension precious moment during studying,now is the time for me to think 'bout my future.what will i become soon?some sorts of list keep rushing in mind..then till i became jammed..hahah..seems like weird sometimes.i do intend to be a kindergarden teacher,tuition teacher,part-time job as well as relax with the presence of my ma n abah.Then, i wish to further my study in master degree..if i hv the chance..DO I?Aaaaahhhh..i wanna do everything.
Reading blogs of others made me feel like being inspired,being dreaming of something that i wish to have,i hope to be and i can make it.I luv to write, but sometimes i rather dont noe how to express my feeling..ahaks..quite sentimental maybe.i luv to read my 5th sis -in-law blog : ija.k4ml.com,knowing about her story,my bro n of cos fathi will be the main point.abg kamal's blog : k4ml.com..huh..sory to say my bro..dat u'r such a scheme one!i'm looking for some words dat i can understand, but everything is all about computer,program,coding..n blabla.how do i noe dis?luckily to c dat u hv another blog dat really touching my heart..deep inside..dont noe b4 dis how smtimes u'r gud in story telling..eheh..uppss!u remind me dat how thanked Allah we are to hv such a precious bonding of siblings.luv u guys..really luv..i really wish to Allah dat our bond will be protected, blessed n never being destroyed.

Here presenting fathi and his "newly practice parents"
To be cont:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home